Vance Joy Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions for
Warner Music Ireland Promotion (“Promotion”)
This Promotion is being run by Warner Music Ireland Limited (“we”, “us”, “our”) of 20 Suffolk Street, Unit #4, Dublin 2, Ireland. We are the “Promoter” of the Promotion. By providing your details to us you confirm that you would like to enter the Promotion and you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions (“Ts&Cs”). In the event of any conflict between any terms referred to in any promotion materials and these Ts&Cs, these Ts&Cs take precedence.
- You must be a legal resident in the Republic of Ireland and at least eighteen (18) years old to take part in this Promotion or, if you are under eighteen (18) years old, you must have the consent of your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) to take part in this Promotion. Our employees, directors, management, licensees, contractors, affiliates, agencies associated with us, the immediate families or persons domiciled with (whether related or not) of the above listed persons, and our retailers and suppliers are not permitted to enter the Promotion.
- This Promotion is open from 10:00:00 GMT on 1st May 2019 until 11:59:59 GMT 31st May 2019. Promoter’s computer shall function as the official clock for the Promotion. We accept no responsibility for entries lost, damaged or delayed, or for any inability to submit entries as a result of computer service, systems, software and/or server failure, error, interruption, defect or delay or any other technical malfunction, including problems with internet connectivity and/or filtering of content by any social media platform (as applicable). Entries which are late, incomplete, corrupt, garbled, inaccessible/blocked, bulk, automated, ineligible, suspected as fraudulent, submitted via programmed/automated means, do not comply with the Ts&Cs, or which in our sole discretion affect the validity or operation of this Promotion will not be accepted and are void. To enter the Promotion you must have an unlimited or free access to Internet. No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion.
- We reserve the right in our absolute discretion to disqualify from this Promotion any entrant who we believe has not complied with these Ts&Cs and to award the prize to another entrant and to require the return of any prize already awarded.
- How to Enter
We only allow one entry per person and per email address. Joint/group/team entries are prohibited. Please see the Website for further details.
- Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify all entries should it determine for justifiable reasons that a person has engaged in repeated, egregious or blatant violations of the entry limit. Promoter may acknowledge receipt of entries; but, in such case, acknowledgment does not constitute any representation as to eligibility for the Promotion.
- Unless prohibited by law, all entries shall be and shall remain the property of the Promoter and may be used in future commercial and marketing exercises.
- One (1) winner will receive:
- 2 x tickets to Vance Joy as opening act on the P!NK tour at The RDS Arena, Dublin, on 18th June and a meet and greet with Vance Joy at the show.
- The winner(s) is solely responsible for paying all associated costs that are not specifically stated in these Ts&Cs. The winner(s) will also be responsible for all applicable personal documentation (such as valid ID card and/or passport) and taxes, if any, relating to and/or payable in respect of the prize(s).
- The prize(s) is/are non-transferable and no cash alternatives will be available. However, we reserve the right to substitute a prize (or prizes) of equal or greater value at any time if we withdraw the prize(s) (in whole or in part) for any reason or it becomes unavailable (in whole or in part). The prize(s) is/are subject to availability and other restrictions.
- Winner Selection and Notification
- The winning participant will be selected on or about 3rd June 2019 and will be the first name drawn at random from all valid entries received. The odds of winning depend upon the total number of eligible entries received for the random prize draw.
- Vance Joy Management will attempt to notify the winner by no later than 10th June 2019 using the contact details submitted on entry. If you are chosen as a winner and your contact details have changed since your entry, we reserve the right to disqualify your entry and select an alternative winner.
- If any of the following circumstances apply, a winner will be deemed to have forfeited the prize (but this shall not represent the sole remedy available to us) and an alternative winner may be selected from the remaining eligible entrants using the process set out above:
- If the winner has not claimed their prize by the date specified in the winner notification, we reserve the right to conduct a further draw in accordance with clause 4.1 above to award the prize to another entrant;
- The prize (or any correspondence relating thereto, e.g. a notification from us confirming a winning entry) is returned as non-deliverable;
- The relevant winner does not provide requested evidence of identity, age, residency, or being the authorised holder of the email account from which the entry was submitted to our satisfaction within 48 hours of such request being made; or
- We determine non-compliance with any of these Ts&Cs.
- The winner’s name may be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope marked “Warner Music Ireland Promotion, Warner Music Ireland, 20 Suffolk Street, Unit #4, Dublin 2, Ireland”.
The winner may be required to take part in our promotional publicity and sign a release form in respect of such publicity. By entering into this Promotion, you agree to provide and that we (or any third party we may choose) may use (and, if requested, provide written consent for the following uses) your entry, details of your name, likeness, voice, performance (if applicable) and county/country of residence and/or other indicia of your persona in any kind of medias (including without limitation Internet especially on all promoters’ related websites, TV, radio, press, display, theatre, etc.) and in any kind of materials (including without limitation printed materials, posters, press advertisements, online materials as for instance web-banners and e-mailings, audio-visual commercials, etc.), worldwide for advertising and promotional purposes in connection with the Promotion without additional authorisation, notice or compensation unless prohibited by law.
- Data Protection
- Subject to, where applicable, the approval of those authorities that have issued permits for the conduct of this Promotion, we may in our absolute discretion modify, amend, cancel or suspend these Ts&Cs, the Promotion and/or the prize(s) at any time if we deem it necessary, due to technical reasons or to ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and guidance, or if circumstances arise beyond our control. No liability shall attach to us as a result thereof.
- Subject to applicable laws, we reserve the right to disqualify an entrant and/or winner in our absolute discretion. In addition, acts of tampering with the Promotion (including the URL) will result in disqualification; but, disqualification shall not represent the sole remedy available to Promoter.
- Except to the extent that they may not be excluded by law, no representations, warranties, terms or conditions that are not expressly stated in these Ts&Cs apply to this Promotion, and Promoter hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning the prize furnished in connection with the Promotion. We shall have no liability for any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in this Promotion (including any damage to the entrant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in, or downloading of any materials or software in connection with, this Promotion) or acceptance, use, misuse or non-use of any prize(s) (including activity or travel related thereto) except for liability for death, personal injury, fraud and damage or loss caused by negligence, which is not excluded.
- In the event that any event or action outside Warner’s control prevents or significantly hinders Warner’s ability to proceed with the Promotion on the dates and in the manner described in these terms and conditions (including but not limited to vandalism, power failures, tempests, natural disasters, acts of God, civil unrest, strike, war and act of terrorism), Warner may for justifiable reasons cancel the Promotion and recommence it from the start at another time on the same conditions. If the Promotion is regulated by any applicable government body, the cancellation or recommencement of the Promotion will be subject to any requirements imposed by such body.
- If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to causes beyond the control of Warner which affect the proper conduct of this Promotion, Warner reserves the right for justifiable reasons to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and/or take any other action against that individual that may be available, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion subject to the requirements of any relevant government body that regulates the running of the Promotion.
- Each prize winner is responsible for obtaining their own independent legal advice.
- We accept no responsibility for any issues or loss that may be caused by your accessing / using the Website for the purposes of this.
- Our decisions on any issue arising out of or in relation to this Promotion and these T&Cs are final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure of the Promoter to enforce a certain provision of these T&Cs in a given circumstance shall not constitute the waiver of such provision.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook/Twitter/Spotify/Instagram. Entrants hereby release each of Facebook, Twitter, Spotify and Instagram from all responsibility and liability in respect of the Promotion. By entering this Promotion, entrant acknowledges that Facebook/Twitter/Spotify/Instagram are websites/platforms over which Promoter has no control and Promoter is not responsible for (a) any issues or loss that may be caused by accessing or using entrant’s Facebook/Twitter/Spotify/Instagram accounts for the purpose of this Promotion, or (b) entrant’s inability to access, use, or successfully use his or her Facebook/Twitter/Spotify/Instagram accounts for this Promotion.
- Governing Law
The Promotion and these Ts&Cs are governed by the laws of, and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of, the relevant courts of the Republic of Ireland.